Blog 5 – How do we evaluate multimedia?

https://earth.google.com/earth/rpc/cc/drive?state=%7B%22ids%22%3A%5B%221J9J0GSN4cb_QoWi8eKhCZtR_tnPWbphn%22%5D%2C%22action%22%3A%22open%22%2C%22userId%22%3A%22104379595260643648022%22%2C%22resourceKeys%22%3A%7B%7D%7D&usp=sharing

From this Google Earth part, I do feel it is helpful software. For example, during the COVID-19, some people are selling their house. However, it is dangerous that buyers check the house. However, we can use similar software to see the view of inside. Thus, the buyers do not need to take the risk to visit house, buyers could just take a look online.

• Last week, I created a H5P video about cash back credit card in Canada. Related to SECTIONS model, I believe the cost is the strength of my video because it is all free, I do not need to spend extra money on it. The weakness of this part, I would say the ‘s’ which mean the security. Since I need to share to instructor and students , so i need to set up to public.
  • I chose SECTIONS model because it is easy to understand.
  • Relate to my H5P video, I used  Voice Principle and Image Principle. Since this video has voice and image, it can attract audience’s attention.